SUPPORT: You can request support with the website or related information by contacting email@example.com. Please allow 24 hours for a response, Monday through Friday, although in many cases it will be much sooner.
MEMBER SERVICES: Each page in the Member Services section contains instructions for using the available features. You can retrieve your password, change your password, update your record, renew your membership and register for events.
If your membership record is incorrect, simply make the changes in your member profile. If your email address has changed and you are unable to retrieve your password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
IMPORTANT: Do not use your username and password to enter anyone else's information. Each person must have their own unique record. When a new person registers for an event or membership, they will receive their own username and password.
NAVIGATION: Main index sections of the website are available on the left side of each page. Additional navigation options are listed at the bottom of each page.
Links on the webpages, change their color when your mouse hovers over them.
NEW WINDOWS: Links to outside websites and some other pages will open in a new browser window. When you are finished viewing the page, just close that window to return to your original page.
PRINTING: If you want to print a page from the website, it is recommended that you follow these suggestions:
- Internet Explorer - in the page setup or print options, set the Right and Left Margins to .25"
- Chrome - under Print setup, set Margins to "Default"
- FireFox - under Print setup, set Scale to "Shrink to Fit"
- Opera - under Print Setup, set print to 90%.
- SEARCH FUNCTIONS:
A link to the search page is available throughout the site. Type in your search word(s) and hit your enter key. The Membership Directory has its own search capabilities.
- All searches are case-insensitive.
- "And," "or" and "not" operators can be used. The default is "and."
- Parentheses force a search order.
- Limited wildcard searches are possible, by appending a * to the end of a word. Otherwise the search looks for complete words.
- Searching for phrases is not supported.