Conference [return to event section index ]
51st Annual NYSFAAA Conference
-- Registration Coming Soon --
Training [return to event section index ]
Watch this space for new training!
Webinars [return to event section index ]
NOTE: To register for webinars, you MUST be a current member. You can complete and pay for the membership application prior to registering by Clicking Here. Or, you will be taken to the membership application during the webinar registration process.
March 28 - Federal Update
-- Register Now --
Join us at 10am EST on Thursday, March 28 for a FEDERAL UPDATE with Zack Goodwin.
THIS TRAINING WILL NOT BE RECORDED - SO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS OUT!
Zack Goodwin joined the Education Department training team in 2014, after serving for 20 years in higher education administration at graduate schools, liberal arts colleges, and comprehensive universities in the Midwest and New England. Most recently he acted as Harvard University’s Financial Aid Compliance and Training Officer and as the University’s financial aid director for continuing education, leading financial aid programs for undergraduate, graduate, certificate and high school students.
Zack received a Bachelor of Arts from Bennington College in Vermont, his Master of Public Administration from the University of Oklahoma, and his Master of Science in kinesiology from the California University of Pennsylvania. In addition to his training experience with ED, he has developed leadership curricula for schools and financial aid professional associations, and works in his free time as a personal fitness trainer and nutrition specialist.
Non-NYSFAAA Training Activities [return to event section index ]
- Department of Education
- HESC – Visit the HESC Web Site for all NYSHESC sponsored training.
- SUNYFAP – State University of New York Financial Aid Professions
Registration/Refund Policy [return to event section index ]
POLICY: Under certain circumstances, established by Council, the registration fee is refundable.
1. The refund policy must be stated on the registration form.
2. The policy is that normally refunds are granted if requested in writing and the request is received at least two weeks before the first day of the event.
3. Under extenuating circumstances, such as illness, the two-week deadline may be waived. Such refunds may be authorized either by the Committee Chair or by the Treasurer. They may request whatever documentation they deem appropriate on a document. It is important that these officials consult, however, so there is consistent treatment of members each year and so that one does not approve a member who might be rejected by another officer.
4. Other members of the Council are not authorized to approve refunds.
APPROVED: July 1993; April 1998