Conference [return to event section index ]
50th Annual NYSFAAA Conference
-- Registration Closed --
Training [return to event section index ]
- How you communicate with your students
- How your institution approaches technology, and
- What are your top technology-related issues and concerns
Your response was impressive - way to go! NYSFAAA members responded from institutions large and small, representing a wide range of priorities, resources, and experiences.
Now, our presenters have designed a custom presentation targeting YOUR specific challenges - so join us and find out how to make your new technology initiative a success! Enjoy spending time with your colleagues in person while we discuss:
- What is "Going Mobile?"
- Effectively reaching and engaging your students
- PII, e-forms, and privacy concerns
- Transforming workflow systems with technology
- Working through learning curves
- Responsive change management
- Lessons learned, and planning for the future
Brought to you by our fabulous trio: Matthew R. Metz, Assistant Vice President, Enrollment Management, D'Youville College, Sarah Macri, Director of Financial Aid Back End Processing, Berkeley College, Christine Toth, Database Manager, Information Systems, Berkeley College.
TAKE THE STRESS OUT OF NEW TECHNOLOGY! Join us on NOV. 8TH for a FUN and INFORMATIVE training, and make some new friends in your region! REGISTER TODAY!
NOTE: This is one of those webinars that you have to go to your Regional meeting to be able to attend. Each region will handle things differently BUT REGISTRATION TAKES PLACE HERE!!! You must be a PAID IN FULL 2018-19 NYSFAAA member in order to take advantage of this opportunity. You can complete and pay for the membership application prior to registering by Clicking Here.
When: Thursday November 8th
Time: Training will be from 10:00 am– 12:30 pm
Your regions will be in contact with you directly to let you know their exact agenda and schedule, however, this is where you must register for the event. MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED.
Here are your training sites:
Region 1 Bryant & Stratton College
2410 North Forest Road
Getzville, NY 14068
Training Rooms 1 & 2
716-250-7500 Ext. 226
Region 2 University of Rochester
500 Joseph C. Wilson Blvd.
Rochester, NY 14627
Humanities Center, Rush Rhees Library
Conference Room D .
Region 3 LeMoyne College
1419 Salt Springs Road
Syracuse, NY 13214
Reilly Room, located in Reilly Hall
Region 4 Empire State College
113 West Avenue
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Region 5 Berkeley College - Westchester Campus
99 Church Street
Whiteplains, NY 10601
Theater Room 316
914-694-1122 Ext. 3600
Region 6 ASA College - Manhattan Campus
1293 Broadway (One Herald Center)
Enter at 105 West 33rd Street
New York, NY 10001
212-672-6450 Ext. 1426
Region 7 Molloy College
1000 Hempstead Avenue
Rockville Center, NY 11571
Hagan Nursing Center, Room 339
Region 8 St. Lawrence University
23 Romoda Drive
Canton, NY 13617
Eben Holden Center,
Eben Conference Room
Kerry L. Lubold
Webinars [return to event section index ]
NOTE: To register for webinars, you MUST be a current member. You can complete and pay for the membership application prior to registering by Clicking Here. Or, you will be taken to the membership application during the webinar registration process.
You will not be able to complete this registration until your membership is paid.
Non-NYSFAAA Training Activities [return to event section index ]
- Department of Education
- HESC – Visit the HESC Web Site for all NYSHESC sponsored training.
- SUNYFAP – State University of New York Financial Aid Professions
Registration/Refund Policy [return to event section index ]
POLICY: Under certain circumstances, established by Council, the registration fee is refundable.
1. The refund policy must be stated on the registration form.
2. The policy is that normally refunds are granted if requested in writing and the request is received at least two weeks before the first day of the event.
3. Under extenuating circumstances, such as illness, the two-week deadline may be waived. Such refunds may be authorized either by the Committee Chair or by the Treasurer. They may request whatever documentation they deem appropriate on a document. It is important that these officials consult, however, so there is consistent treatment of members each year and so that one does not approve a member who might be rejected by another officer.
4. Other members of the Council are not authorized to approve refunds.
APPROVED: July 1993; April 1998